Procedure Entry Point

G

I've been running XP, home version, for about four months now. All of a sudden I am getting a message when I open my other programs. The message is "The procedure entry point wnetenumcashedpasswods could not be located in the dynamic link library mpr.dll"

Should I reload the software? I hate doing that as it will need to be updated again. Takes lots of time. Could there be a simpler solution?

D

David Candy

If you want to spell it correctly, there are at least two maybe more spelling mistakes. I can't be bothered searching all possible combinations. But generally it means you have a wrong version of MPR or the program calling it is not designed for your version.

G

Thanks for the reply David. Oh by the way, how many spelling errors did you find exactly? Don't recall anyone asking for help with spelling. Can't be bothered? Then why even reply.......Real head problems with you.

D

David Candy

Well listen slut.
wnetenumcashedpasswods

passwods is unlikely to be used. Most likely passwords

cashed is unlikely to be used. Most likely cached.

It's appears not to be a XP function call. May be SP1 or a hotfix. Because of your spelling mistakes it takes scanning large databases by eye. This is technical. Things need to be exact. So slut good bye.

D

David Candy

And don't waste my time in future gang banging whore. If you can't give a civil reply to someone who has spent time on you, trying to find your spelling mistakes, examining the programming documentation, and finding nothing. I then seek clarification of your errors so I can research the exact problem rather than my attempts to fix your lies..

D

David Candy

And don't waste my time in future gang banging moll. If you can't give a civil reply to someone who has spent time on you, trying to find your spelling mistakes, examining the programming documentation, and finding nothing. I then seek clarification of your errors so I can research the exact problem rather than my attempts to fix your lies..

D

David Candy

Least I can spell. Moll mistyped something technical and lashes out. You just can't spell.

G

davd has tim to do noting but play on compuuter al day long. Write davit? Somes gots a life, but not davd.

G

Looks to me like David is from England and Sane is from Mississippi and they both have feeling for each other. I guess i should be jealous.

D

David Candy

Might have known he was a genetic retard. From Mississippi indeed. His mum-sis probably called him in to feed his daughter-niece..

Ask a Question