-----Original Message-----
From: vd [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:27 PM
Posted To: microsoft.public.access
Conversation: Problem with MSN Video Chat
Subject: Problem with MSN Video Chat

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone can help with this issue:
When I'm using my logitech webcam to have a video conversation via MSN, my
friend's voice is screechy and distorted, but she can hear me fine. However,
when I'm just using the voice chat feature (when the webcam is not on) we can
hear each other fine.
I've tried adjusting everything--the audio/video setup, the windows
microphone and audio settings, etc.
I have the same problem with other IM software like AOL.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks.

Amit

Posted At: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:27 PM
Posted To: microsoft.public.access
Conversation: Problem with MSN Video Chat

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone can help with this issue:
When I'm using my logitech webcam to have a video conversation via MSN, my
friend's voice is screechy and distorted, but she can hear me fine. However,
when I'm just using the voice chat feature (when the webcam is not on) we can
hear each other fine.
I've tried adjusting everything--the audio/video setup, the windows
microphone and audio settings, etc.
I have the same problem with other IM software like AOL.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks.

Douglas J Steele

I'd suggest asking in a newsgroup related to MSN.

This newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's
part of Office Professional.