Printing multiple messages in order?

I have all of my e-mails for sorted by specific topic. At the end of the
month I want to print all of the messages at once in order of the the date
they were sent or recieved. When I try sorting by date and then selecting
and printing all of the files, they seem to come out it a random order. I
used to be able to do this with OL2000. Any ideas?

Martin Nikel

Tim said:
I have all of my e-mails for sorted by specific topic. At the end of the
month I want to print all of the messages at once in order of the the date
they were sent or recieved. When I try sorting by date and then selecting
and printing all of the files, they seem to come out it a random order. I
used to be able to do this with OL2000. Any ideas?

Tim,

We have a similar problem here, but got around it by building a
standard machine with Office 2000 installed. This eliminates a lot of
our company's add-ins and VBA stuff, which seemed to affect it. Now on
this clean build machine, the emails print in order. Our IT dept
haven't gotten to the bottom of it yet. Will let you know if they do.

--Rant--
As an aside, the printing of multiple emails is atrocious in Outlook.
Wrong order, different formats depending on how many you print and
terrible attachment handling!
--Rant--

Martin Nikel

Tim,

Solution was found to my dilemma, please see my post in this group:

From: Martin Nikel ([email protected])
Subject: Outlook 2000 Printing Bug
This is the only article in this thread
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook