FredBillie

<< From: "Blair" (e-mail address removed)
Date: Sat, Jun 5, 2004 12:16 AM

I had an HP LaserJet 5L printer which has recently hit the dust after a long
and excellent service and with it I could load envelopes in a separate slot
from the main paper stack which meant that printing envelopes was easy and
carried out with the printng of the letter.
I also have an Epson 880 which I used for colour printing but now is my only
printer. Is there any way that I can print envelopes without having to
unload the paper stack?
Blair

Miss Perspicacia Tick

<< From: "Blair" (e-mail address removed)
Date: Sat, Jun 5, 2004 12:16 AM

I had an HP LaserJet 5L printer which has recently hit the dust after
a long and excellent service and with it I could load envelopes in a
separate slot from the main paper stack which meant that printing
envelopes was easy and carried out with the printng of the letter.
I also have an Epson 880 which I used for colour printing but now is
my only printer. Is there any way that I can print envelopes without
having to unload the paper stack?
Blair

Buy a Canon i860?

And how would that help?! None of the Canon 'i' series allow the loading -
or printing of - envelopes and paper simultaneously. In fact, I would go so
far as to say that there may not be any inkjet with this capability.

Hecate

Buy a Canon i860?

And how would that help?! None of the Canon 'i' series allow the loading -
or printing of - envelopes and paper simultaneously. In fact, I would go so
far as to say that there may not be any inkjet with this capability.
With the HP 990Cxi there was a separate envelope slot which could feed
single envelopes through whilst still have paper loaded. That's the
nearest I can think of.

Jan

--

Hecate
(e-mail address removed)

Miss Perspicacia Tick

Jan said:
And my HP PSC 750XI and my ex 932C have the envelope slot for printing
envelopes. Not sure what other printers do.

True - but I can guarantee that none of the Canon 'i' series do.