Printing Envelopes in Word 2003

G

After printing 1 envelope successfully(Size 10), I receive the following message when I try to print a second envelope:
The margins of section 1 are outside the printable area of the page. Do you want to continue?
The only way I can print another envelope is to shut down, and restart Word 2003. I can then print one more envelope and will again receive the margin message upon printing the 2nd envelope.

Has anyone else seen this, or have any ideas whats wrong.
Thanks in Advance,
Steve

G

Dear Steve,

I get this same error message if I print any other sized envelope except a #10. No other envelope size will print, however, there is no problem printing as many #10s as I want. I am using a HP laserjet 3300. I too would like to solve this problem.

----- Steve C wrote: -----

After printing 1 envelope successfully(Size 10), I receive the following message when I try to print a second envelope:
The margins of section 1 are outside the printable area of the page. Do you want to continue?
The only way I can print another envelope is to shut down, and restart Word 2003. I can then print one more envelope and will again receive the margin message upon printing the 2nd envelope.

Has anyone else seen this, or have any ideas whats wrong.
Thanks in Advance,
Steve

G

Are you using an HP laserJet? I fixed my problem by downloading a PS driver and installing that.

Ask a Question