    blank worksheet and it print just fine.

    I dont understand.
    Thanks.

    wimaint, Mar 7, 2009

  2. Hi,

    Hi Michael,

    Most likely you are trying to specify both rows and columns as print titles
    in a single area. You must set rows for the print titles at the top of each
    page and you must specify columns for the print titles you want to see at
    the left. In other words you should have something like this in the Rows to
    repeat at top box $1:$3 and something like $A:$B in the Columns to repeat at
    left. A reference like $A:$B,$1:$2 in either box will generate the above
    error.

    Cheers,
    Shane Devenshire

    Shane Devenshire, Mar 7, 2009