    Excel 2003 - Printing titles - I'm Getting "Print titles must be contiguous
    and complete rows or columns" when I select more then one rows to repeat
    print on everypage. What am I doing wrong.

    Guest, May 18, 2005

    Hi SG-

    Make sure to click the Row Number of the row containing the content to
    reprint. If more than one row, they must be consecutive (1,2,3 not just 1 &
    3). It may also help to drag or Shift+Click to select multiple rows -- make
    sure to _not_ use the Ctrl key.

    If this still does not work, it may be that the row you are selecting
    contains merged cells from more than one row.

    HTH |:>)

    Guest, May 18, 2005