pricelessware - attn both Genna and Susan

*ProteanThread*

just a suggestion, but we're obviously not getting anywhere here, why not
discuss this in an open forum in real time (so that lurkers, regular
posters, newbies, and the rest of us can ask both parties questions and
quite possibly work out a solution that is agreeable to both parties and
beneficial to all)::

http://www.rtdos.com/chat in the room labled freeware

i've named the place, now just name the time and we'll all be there. (i
speak for myself when i say that)

--

Woodzy
http://www.rtdos.com (alternate OS for games based on the classics)

http://rtdos.com/chat
retro themed chats scheduled every Thursday @ 7PM MDT (0100 GMT) and
every Sunday @ 1PM MDT (1900 GMT)

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=BBQ=AB?=

just a suggestion, but we're obviously not getting anywhere here

Please keep all discussion of this stuff in the one thread that's
already going.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=BBQ=AB?=

like i said, it was just a suggestion....

I see my request could be taken in two ways. I meant please not to
start new threads (e.g., this one) about it in a.c.f. As for the
suggestion you made, I don't have an opinion.

*ProteanThread*

»Q« said:
I see my request could be taken in two ways. I meant please not to
start new threads (e.g., this one) about it in a.c.f. As for the
suggestion you made, I don't have an opinion.

To be a little ambiguous here, shouldn't the original thread of gone in

news://alt.comp.freeware.discussion ( note discussion ) ? :)

I don't know how many times Susan or Genna has complained about that
themeselves.

--

Woodzy

http://www.rtdos.com (alt OS for games based on the classics)
http://rtdos.com/debate (charged political discussion)
http://rtdos.com/forum (rtdos message boards)
http://rtdos.com/rtdos (rtdos active developer chat)

http://rtdos.com/chat
Chats scheduled every Thursday @ 7PM MDT (0100 GMT) and
every Sunday @ 1PM MDT (1900 GMT)

Rod

*ProteanThread* said:
To be a little ambiguous here, shouldn't the original thread of gone
in

news://alt.comp.freeware.discussion ( note discussion ) ? :)

I don't know how many times Susan or Genna has complained about that
themeselves.

Seconded, if this is going to continu for a while, please take it there.

Rod

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=BBQ=AB?=

"*ProteanThread*" <sysop at village council dot net> wrote in
To be a little ambiguous here, shouldn't the original thread of
gone in

news://alt.comp.freeware.discussion ( note discussion ) ? :)

I don't know how many times Susan or Genna has complained about
that themeselves.

Not IMO. PL and discussion of it belongs here. I don't recall either
of them saying such discussion should not be here, and I clearly recall
at least one of them saying many times that it does belong here.

One of the points of keeping it all in one thread is so that people who
don't want to see it can easily filter it.

PuppyKatt

My news provider does not carry that group. :~(

"*ProteanThread*" <sysop at village council dot net> wrote in message
: : >
: > I see my request could be taken in two ways. I meant please not to
: > start new threads (e.g., this one) about it in a.c.f. As for the
: > suggestion you made, I don't have an opinion.
: >
: > --
: > »Q«
:
: To be a little ambiguous here, shouldn't the original thread of gone
in
:
: news://alt.comp.freeware.discussion ( note discussion ) ? :)
:
: I don't know how many times Susan or Genna has complained about that
: themeselves.
:
:
: --