PowerPoint 2003 error after upgrade

Reaction score
I have upgraded to PowerPoint 2003 from PowerPoint 2000 and now when opening some presentations I get the following error message every time, even after the file is saved. The files open fine in PowerPoint 2000 and 2002 with no error.

"PowerPoint was unable to display some of the text, images, or objects on slides in the file, "filename.ppt", because they have become corrupted. Affected slides have been replaced by blank slides in the presentation and it is not possible to recover the lost information. To ensure that the file can be opened in previous versions of PowerPoint, use the Save As command (File menu) and save the file with either the same or a new name."

After selecting OK, I can access the file fine, there is no blank slides, I can see no problems with the document. I save the file with the same name and a different name and still get the error when opening with PowerPoint 2003. I need to know how to stop this error.

thank you,
Brent

Ask a Question