power settings/IE

George Schneider

Is there anyway in group policy to control the power settings for a user. I
want every user to have the same group policy setting.

also is there a way to hide the address bar in IE6 or IE7 through group
policy.

We're running a Windwos 2000 domain.

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Hello George,

Thank you for using newsgroup!

Based on my knowledge, there is no Group Policies to control power settings
in Windows 2000 Server. For IE address bar setting, you may refer to
Meinolf Weber's suggestion.

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support