poor homeless people

SHARON STONE

From: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Unable to open pdf files attached to an email with Adobe
Acrobat Reader 8
Date: Saturday, July 18, 2009 2:42 PM

When I get emails with pdf files as attachments I am unable to open
with Acrobat Reader 8. I get a message that there is not file
association with this file type please setup an association. When not
in Windows Live Mail I am able to open the file with Acrobat Reader 8.
For example, after trying and failing to open the file I drag it to
the desktop and then click on the file it will be displayed by Acrobat
8.

Has anyone any ideas as to what might be the problem.

Any help appreciated.

TIA

oldman

Peter Foldes

Gary

Did you read the post ? It is someone playing. This post is exactly the same word
for word as the one before,It was copied and pasted along with the original OP's
info. Also the answer that you posted to the previous post you reposted here again.
This post was posted by Sharon Stone and named poor homeless people.

Someone was playing and you took as serious. You must be tired

--
Peter

Use this fix:
http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/236/1/Unable-to-open-PDF-attachments-from-Windows-Mail.html