Please help me!

G

I'm using Frontpage 2002 with Windows XP home ed. I go to publish my web and I get the following:
Unable to open http://www._______webname.com
Server error: Possible Causes:
The web server may not have FP extensions installed
The web server may be temporarily out of service
If you are connecting through a proxy server, the proxy settings may be incorrect (I connect to the internet using NETZERO)
An Error may have occurred in the webserver

I've already talked to my webhost provider and they have tested to make sure that the FP extensions are set to go. They are and everything is fine on their end, but I still get this message. Any ideas?? I'm so discouraged! Thanks for any and all help!
Kitten

T

Thomas A. Rowe

View your site in IE, then File Menu | Edit with FP..can you access it this way?

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

Kitten41976 said:
I'm using Frontpage 2002 with Windows XP home ed. I go to publish my web and I get the following:
Unable to open http://www._______webname.com
Server error: Possible Causes:
The web server may not have FP extensions installed
The web server may be temporarily out of service
If you are connecting through a proxy server, the proxy settings may be incorrect (I connect to the internet using NETZERO)
An Error may have occurred in the webserver

I've already talked to my webhost provider and they have tested to make sure that the FP
extensions are set to go. They are and everything is fine on their end, but I still get this
message. Any ideas?? I'm so discouraged! Thanks for any and all help!

Ask a Question