Picture doesn't fill up the whole screen

G

I have scanned a few pictures using my Hewlett Packard Scanner. These pictures are of an average dimensions 3000 x 4000 (vice versa)

Whenever i drag the picture into the timeline, the picture appears in the storyboard. However, the picture does not cover the whole of the storyboard leaving black borders around the picture

No matter how much i change the dimensions of the pictures. It still doesn't cover up the screen

Could anyone help me out here. Whenever, i save the movie, and play it, it looks kind of awful when the video fills up the whole screen and when it was the picture's turn, it there be black borders surrounding the picture and the picture doesnt stretch and cover the whole screen.

P

print_maker

Use a photo program to crop the picture to a horizontal 4:3 aspect ratio,
your photo is probably 3:2 aspect ratio. Then import it.

Jx said:
I have scanned a few pictures using my Hewlett Packard Scanner. These
pictures are of an average dimensions 3000 x 4000 (vice versa).
Whenever i drag the picture into the timeline, the picture appears in the
storyboard. However, the picture does not cover the whole of the storyboard
leaving black borders around the picture.
No matter how much i change the dimensions of the pictures. It still doesn't cover up the screen.

Could anyone help me out here. Whenever, i save the movie, and play it,
it looks kind of awful when the video fills up the whole screen and when it
was the picture's turn, it there be black borders surrounding the picture
and the picture doesnt stretch and cover the whole screen.

G

may i know what software should i use to change the picture aspect ratio to 4:3. I only have microsoft paint and i have a lot of difficulties allocating this feature...

Ask a Question