Photo Thumbnails in Outlook 2007?

• Thread starter diamond[at]flash[dot]net
  • Start date
D

diamond[at]flash[dot]net

I have a lot of photos stored on Photobucket. It allows me to click selected photos and "generate HTML links", which include "clickable thumbnails.

But the code it generates only seems to work if I'm generating an actual web page, or updating Myspace, Facebook, etc.

I want to be able to create clickable thumbnails in my outgoing email messages but so far I can only get the HTML code to display instead of the thumbnails.

I have received clickable thumbnails from other sources, I just can't seem to create them myself.

What am I missing

R

Roady [MVP]

It all depends on what you do with the HTML code.
In short; open the HTML version of your signature in a HTML editor (Notepad
will do fine as well) and put the code you obtained in the proper place.

D

diamond[at]flash[dot]net

newsgroups_DELETE_ wrote on Mon, 05 January 2009 10:00
... It all depends on what you do with the HTML code.
In short; open the HTML version of your signature in a HTML editor (Notepad will do fine as well) and put the code you obtained in the proper place ...

Sorry, but I'm confused. What does this have to do with my signature?

And if I take the HTML code that Photobucket generates, and copy it into Notepad, Wordpad or anything else and then copy that into my Outlook message - I sill only have 'code' and no thumbnails.

R

Roady [MVP]

I was expecting you to use the code in your signature. What exactly are you
trying to do?

If you are trying to directly inject the HTML code somewhere in the message
body, then you'll need to save your code in a htm-file first. After that you
can insert it as per;
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/26

Ask a Question