    error message PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. What does it mean? Automatically, my system
    was restart then again repeats the same problem.

    How to fix the error?

    Guest, Sep 27, 2007

    Malke Guest

    P.J. wrote:
    > During start up / booting on of my system, it goes to blue screen and have an
    > error message PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. What does it mean? Automatically, my system
    > was restart then again repeats the same problem.
    >
    > How to fix the error?

    Asked and answered in the other newsgroup to which you posted. Please
    don't multipost; it makes more work for everyone and will get you *less*
    help, not more. See this for why:

    If you have forgotten where you posted or can't find your post, use
    Google Groups Advanced Search and search for your name.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Malke, Sep 28, 2007

    MegaBite Guest

    "P.J." wrote:

    > During start up / booting on of my system, it goes to blue screen and have an
    > error message PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. What does it mean? Automatically, my system
    > was restart then again repeats the same problem.
    >
    > How to fix the error?

    Did you find an answer? I have the same problem.

    MegaBite, Jan 26, 2008

    Mark Guest

    Google:
    http://www.osronline.com/article.cfm?article=334

    Mark, Jan 26, 2008

    Rick Rogers Guest

    Hi,

    It's a driver error, and the one that is causing it needs to be either
    disabled or updated to a Vista-compatible one. When did the problem start
    for you? Likely this will be a clue as to which driver it is. If you
    recently updated a driver via Windows Update, then go to Safe mode and use
    the driver rollback feature.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/