Permutations Help on Excel

Reaction score
Hi there, i know this is my first post as i just stumbled upon this wonderful little site googling. I am hoping someone can help me out here. I am definitely an excel newb, took a course on it in college but it was college and i dont remember much of anything. I am working to uncrack a code, long story. anyway, i was wondering if anyone knew how i could get a list of permutations (combos, no repeating numbers) for this 17 letter code. Here is what i have so far..

_ Z M D _ _ Y H _ D_ B _ _ _ _ 4

the remaining possible letters are

F F S 5 4 C R 9 1

I think that comes out to about 300k+ possibilities, alot i know. Well ill be getting more letters confirmed at any given time today so i was wondering if there was a way i could keep the confirmed characters in place and how exactly would i go about doing all this in excel? im sorry, please bare with me. Extremely grateful, and if you can realllly help me, I.E sending me a text file of them when i have a few more letters ill toss you a few bucks paypal. THANK YOU GENIUSES!

ill turn the notifications to this thread on but email me if youd like

(e-mail address removed)

thanks board

Ask a Question