PC Review Wizard Discussion Thread

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Cheating? Nah, there was no other way to do it! :)

Cheat? Moi?! ;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Guys,

Don't mess around with OUR lady, she is smarter than all of us put together :)

By the way, I noticed we are on the 38th post and 51st would be the last one so do not post any question when you are the 51st poster, we will than tally up the score and annouce the winner. The winner will get to ask the first question on the new competition which I will announce and it will carry the prize to be won. So get going and try to ask simpler questions so that we finish the current competition.

Good Luck to all of you! :)

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
A little clue for you all.
It is a HL2 discussion under the gaming forum.
If that does'nt make it easier try searching with the site search for "ati whoops nvidia".

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
not wanting to offend the bosses missus but aren't the questions meant to be related to persons or things that have been said on this site ?

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
It is on this site it was written in a graph on a review by quadophile called White Balance.

Take a look under the Heading latest Articles on the left hand side of the home page....;)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i thought there was something but wasn't sure if it was this site or not because i couldn't find where i had seen it

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Alf, I meant the latest person to actually introduce themselves (as in the introductions topic board) not the latest member to register, please edit your answer accordingly.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
We are almost there, the 51st post to be the last one. After compiling the results the winner is to be announced, after which we will get on with a new one which will feature the prize!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
And the winner is........

drum roll please....:D

Its ALF with the highest score of 13!

Now I will work on the new contest which will be announced soon. ALF will have the privilidge to start off the competition with his first question.

Details will be posted in the first post of the new thread which will have the rules of the contest.

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Congrats Alf, I did make an effort but my late entry into competing in the thread appears to have hindered me slightly.
The best man won in this instance.
Well done :) :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Cache-man I was very impressed with your performance since you entered almost in the middle of the proceedings and yet you managed a fantastic score of 12 which is just 1 behind the winner. If your performance is same in the next contest everyone else has to keep an eye on how you are doing and of course the champion ALF! :D

Ask a Question