PC loop

lobster

Got a bug ,worm or hijack, ran spyware found 7 spywares
use beta to delete them. PC now in a loop getting
NT/SYSTEM/Authuiorty shutting me down due RPC time out in
1 min, acts like a blaster worm , can't get to desk top,
loop keeps shutting me down and reboots. tryed removel
tool(no varmint found), any help at all will be accepted
(before i do a complete reinstall of system)

Might have a corrupte Reg now not sure am gussing at
this point.

plun

lobster said:
Got a bug ,worm or hijack, ran spyware found 7 spywares
use beta to delete them. PC now in a loop getting
NT/SYSTEM/Authuiorty shutting me down due RPC time out in
1 min, acts like a blaster worm , can't get to desk top,
loop keeps shutting me down and reboots. tryed removel
tool(no varmint found), any help at all will be accepted
(before i do a complete reinstall of system)

Might have a corrupte Reg now not sure am gussing at
this point.

Hi

Sasser also gives this, when you scan you open up different
"Junk" files.

Try this, Start - Run write "shutdown -a" without quotes, this
stops shutdown process.

Try to download Stinger, http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/
and clean.

Also run Housecall:

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

You probably will see that you have missed a lot of patches
from MS.

Go to Windowsupdate and follow this:
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

lobster

Got a bug ,worm or hijack, ran spyware found 7 spywares
use beta to delete them. PC now in a loop getting
NT/SYSTEM/Authuiorty shutting me down due RPC time out in
1 min, acts like a blaster worm , can't get to desk top,
loop keeps shutting me down and reboots. tryed removel
tool(no varmint found), any help at all will be accepted
(before i do a complete reinstall of system)

Might have a corrupte Reg now not sure am gussing at
this point.
.
Add on can't get pc into safe mode will not load
OS- Win-xp professional with sp-2

plun

Add on can't get pc into safe mode will not load
OS- Win-xp professional with sp-2

Hi Lobster

If you are on SP2 this is important for MS to know.

This can be a bug, I´ve seen this before and perhaps
there is something about RPC and MSAS.