Passwords

G

George

I can't get my computer to remember my passwords even
though I select the "remember passwords" when it asks. Is
there something I'm missing?

G

To have the computer remember your passwor
Use this procedure when accessing a password-protected resource on the Internet or on your company's intranet or network.
In the User name and password dialog box that is displayed when you attempt to access a protected resource, in User name, type your user name.
In Password, type your password.
Select the Remember my password check box.
Click Don't ask for this password again.
The next time you gain access to this resource, Windows supplies the user name and password you typed
--
Using passwords to access network resourcesIf your computer is a member of a workgroup and is not joined to the network domain, you can still use network resources by entering your domain user name and password.

To take advantage of this feature, connect to the network resource you want to access, such as a folder or file. Windows displays the User name and password dialog box. By entering your domain user name and password, you are supplying the credentials necessary to access the network resources.

To be able to connect to the network resource again without typing your user name or password, select the Remember my password check box. If you want Windows to automatically connect to this network resource again without displaying the User name and password dialog box, select the Don't ask for this password again check box

Did this help?

I'm running a little application called ROBOFORM - that let's you store a lot of passwords and even fills forms for you

Angel

Ask a Question