Outlook

Too Many Email Addresses-Need Organized

I have about 7 email addresses and when my husband sees an email come in that
is not his, he grumbles. How can I have incoming emails go to seperate
folders in the inbox instead of the general inbox?

Gordon

"Too Many Email Addresses-Need Organized" <Too Many Email Addresses-Need
I have about 7 email addresses and when my husband sees an email come in
that
is not his, he grumbles. How can I have incoming emails go to seperate
folders in the inbox instead of the general inbox?

Several ways.
The BEST way is to have two completely separate Windows User accounts - that
way you get two completely separate instances of Outlook.
However, nothing will work IF the email addresses you have are aliases of
one master email account.
Are the log-in credentials (username and password) the same for each email
address?

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"Too Many Email Addresses-Need Organized" <Too Many Email Addresses-Need
I have about 7 email addresses and when my husband sees an email come in that
is not his, he grumbles. How can I have incoming emails go to seperate
folders in the inbox instead of the general inbox?

That depends on whether your addresses employ distinct mailboxes on the server
or whether they're aliases of each other that all use the same server mailbox.