    the message being sent! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance,
    Keith

    Guest, May 9, 2006

  2. freddyprinze <> wrote:

    > I set up a new pop email account for my home business and I have been
    > receiving emails successfully with the new email account. I recently
    > replied to an email sent to my home business account and I get a
    > "Sending message 1 of 1" at the bottom of my screen but no message
    > appears in the Outbox and the message is never sent.

    Possibly an undeliverable read receipt. See this:
    http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm
    --
    Brian Tillman

    Brian Tillman, May 9, 2006

    "Brian Tillman" wrote:

    > freddyprinze <> wrote:
    >
    > > I set up a new pop email account for my home business and I have been
    > > receiving emails successfully with the new email account. I recently
    > > replied to an email sent to my home business account and I get a
    > > "Sending message 1 of 1" at the bottom of my screen but no message
    > > appears in the Outbox and the message is never sent.

    > Possibly an undeliverable read receipt. See this:
    > http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm
    > --
    > Brian Tillman

    The above link did work for me, but it's trialware. I had the same problem
    twice, a few months apart, and the second time I couldn't use it without
    paying for it. But Microsoft puts out a free utility that will get the job
    done. Try:

    http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/deletereadreceipt.htm

    Guest, Jul 20, 2007