Outlook not sending mail over my LAN

G

I can receive but cannot send email using XP -Outlook 97, to LAN mail server pop/smtp. I already checked my IP and port numbers and it is biding good. I can sucessfully send/receive on Outlook Express using LAN and I know to configure my LAN services. Can anyone please tell what the message means? Any suggestion to solve the problem?

#The following recipient(s) could not be reached: '(e-mail address removed)' on 06/02/2004 12:5
No transp#The following recipient(s) could not be reached: '(e-mail address removed)' on 06/02/2004 12:5
No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient

Thank

G

I am having a simular problem with XP Home and Outlook 2003. I can recieve emails, but when I send, I get an error message indicating that either the server was interruped or that it could not be found. I spend 2.5 hours with SBC Yahoo and HP, reviewing my email configuration and they both threw up their hands. HP finally said to uninstall OFFICE and reinstall (I am not thrilled about this option). All Microsoft would say is talk to your OEM, to talk to us is $35.00 an hour. I am wondering if it is not an Outlook issue, rather a XP issue?

Ask a Question