Outlook Express to Outlook Migration

Dazzlin

Hi,

Been using Outlook Express for quite a while now, but due to purchasing a
Palm want to be able to use the calendar of Outlook when synchronising......

Is there an easy way to migrate from Outlook Express to Outlook, so all my
Emails, contacts and folder structure move across....

Cheers
Daren

Roady

Use Export from within Outlook Express and follow on-screen instructions.

--
Roady
www.sparnaaij.net

Questions of the month:
-Color Code Your E-Mail Advanced
-Add Sound To Your E-mail

www.sparnaaij.net

Dazzlin

Have migrated all my messages & contacts over, but not having much luck with
Newsgroups....

Does Outlook support newsgroups.....

Dazzlin

Roady

No it doesn't it uses Outlook Expres for this.

--
Roady
www.sparnaaij.net

Question of the month: Color Code Your E-mail!
NEW: Color Code Your E-mail Advanced
www.sparnaaij.net

-----