Outlook Outlook 2003 Visual C Runtime Error

Reaction score
Anyone have a clue about this error.
I happens every day, at least 2 times.
I detect & repair (sometimes it works)
Sometimes I reinstall and that works.

I'm running SystemSuite 7 and there are a few modules for Anti-virus and Spyware wunning in the background but I can't find help from VCOM or Microsoft...

Mike.

Reaction score
Runtime Error

The damn grey box just says (something like)

A Visual C +++++++++ Runtime Error has occured
Miscrosoft Outlook 2003

Then my only option is to close or move the box out of the way... sometimes I can still get emails and send... but usually not and I end up reinstalling and rebooting... a BIG pain in the butt...

It gives me no clue other than the Visual C++++ which could be any one of a hundred program problems..

I saw that NAV gave that error message but I don;t use that.

Mike

Reaction score
Do any of the other programs running contain email filters? If so, try disabling those and see if the problem persists.

Also, have you installed the Office 2003 service pack? There are some updates for office in there which address runtime errors.

Reaction score
Feckit - Can You Help....

outlook 2003 - 6025 Runtime Error//something bout virtual call//referring to Office 10/OUTLOOK.EXE

everytime the freakin' message comes up......after clickin' ok, it shuts Outlook Down.......

other software running at the time is a Norton/Symantec Antivirus, Spy Sweeper/Black Ice/and one other

any suggestions?

Ask a Question