Outlook 2003 NK2 file Not working

I have a user that has been using autocomplete on Outlook 2003 and her NK2
file has approx 956 entries in it but for some reason it is now not showing
all of the entries in the NK2 file only the new addresses she has emailed in
the past 2 days, I have tried to turn the feature off, rename the file and
then but it back but it still won't read the addresses in that file. Any
ideas? The autocomplete feature still works but just won't show any of the
existing addresses. The addresses are in there and I have extracted them to
a csv file so I know they haven't been removed.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

First of all stop now trying to convert or save the file in another format.
You will most likely damage it beyond repair and may have already.
You have 2 options that I know of:
1. Create a new profile from scratch. The user will then lose all their
autocompletion data, but will be able to rebuild it as they use
autocompletion.
2. Attempt to repair the NK2 file. The newest version of Ingressor has a
recovery utility that may be able to repair the file (as long as you haven't
tried to access the file with any other program). You can use the recovery
utility for free even if you end up not purchasing the product:
http://www.ingressor.com/nk2_recovery_info.htm
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]