Outlook Outlook 2003 Multiple Emails

Reaction score
Hello,
I Am Using Outlook 2003 With Xp. It Has Been Working Fine For Me. All Of A Sudden It Starts Giving Me Error. Sending Reported Error (0x800ccc3c) The Server Reported An Error. The Server Responded 'precondition Failed'.' And A Timeout Error (0x800ccc19) Sometimes.
My Outbox Keeps The Message In The Outbox And Sends It To My Intended Recipients Until I Delete It. So Far Up To 8 Times. Simple Text Messages Seam To Go Ok But With Attachments I Get These Issues. I Have Checked All My Settings Advised From Other Folks But No Change. I Have Dsl With Quest, Not Hotmail. Any Help Would Be Appreciated. Thanks, Bill.

Reaction score
Hiya,

These messages you get are they actually generated as a message within Outlook, eg Outlook doesnt crash? Does this ONLY happen with emails that have attatchments?

Cheers

Reaction score
Hey Mike, Yes The Error Message Is An Outlook Generated Message. I Shows Up In The Pop Up Of The Outlook Send/receive Window That Shows The Progress Of Sending And Receiving Emails. When After A Longer Than Normal Sending Time, I Go To The Outbox Folder It Shows The Email Is Still There And Has Not Been Sent. But Folks Are Calling Me Telling Me To Stop Sending It Because They Have Gotten It Many Times. Outlook Does Not Crash. I Have To Turn Off My Wireless Internet Connection And Open The Outbox To Delete The Message. I Can Not Delete It If The Internet Connection Is Established.
Any Ideas?

Ask a Question