(OT) Miscrosoft Security Essentials is now available for small businesses

Discussion in 'Spyware Announcements' started by robinb, Oct 7, 2010.

  1. robinb

    robinb Guest

  2. Re: (OT) Miscrosoft Security Essentials is now available for small businesses

    No, sorry, that honor is more appropriately bestowed upon you, jack
    a**.
    A new build of MSE was released today. That means an upgrade to the
    current version, which was build 1963.
    The new build updates the license agreement to allow businesses with
    10 or fewer computers to legitimately use MSE in their environment.
    Prior to this build, the license specifically stated that MSE was
    licensed for home use and home based businesses only.
    To the best of my knowledge, the license is the only change.
    -steve

    --
    Stephen Boots
    MVP-Windows Live

    Stephen Boots MVP-Windows Live, Oct 8, 2010

  3. Re: (OT) Miscrosoft Security Essentials is now available for small businesses

    Thanks for this post--this is a confusing area.

    --
    Stephen Boots
    MVP-Windows Live

    Bill Sanderson, Oct 8, 2010
  4. Re: (OT) Miscrosoft Security Essentials is now available for small businesses

    I have every respect for Stephen Boots' contributions to the "computer
    industry."

    You appear to have the knowledge and background to make a positive
    contribution, but choose not to.

    Why is that?

    "Jack Ass" wrote in message news:...

    Your MVP (Most Valuable Pig) title hasn't got much longer to go.
    As soon as these newsgroups are closed your title isn't worth
    anything. (not that it is of any value now or had any value
    before). Ask Bill Sanderson who decided to f*ck it all up and be
    normal again to gain any respect from the computer industry
    experts.

    Jack Ass

    <snipped due to irrelevancy and garbage>

    Bill Sanderson, Oct 9, 2010
  5. Re: (OT) Miscrosoft Security Essentials is now available for small businesses

    The title isn't "worth" anything anyway. It is an honor bestowed for
    *past* contributions. You may have noticed that there are other
    communities besides newsgroups. I am sorry to see Microsoft drop nntp,
    but a benefit of forums is being able to delete the drivel posted by
    some people and to ban users who constantly abuse others.
    -steve
    ps - "irrelevancy and garbage" must heve referred to your original
    reply. My reply explained why your attack on robinb was unfounded. No
    matter, you apparently like "irrelevancy and garbage" when you spout
    it.

    Stephen Boots MVP-Windows Live, Oct 9, 2010
  6. robinb

    robinb Guest

    Re: (OT) Miscrosoft Security Essentials is now available for small businesses

    I agree Steve,
    I like going to the forums (I read in there regularly and post occasionally,
    and I like the idea of if someone behaves disgusting like this "jack" who
    has been causing havoc in here for a very long time, his posts can be
    removed and so can he.
    and you are correct, a title means nothing, it is how you help people that
    matter and that gives you more respect then anything else:)
    robin

    robinb, Oct 10, 2010