ordering this?

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Ack...ouch! damn sounds very painful, good luck get healed soon! oohh....

Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
Ouch... sounds painful

well it was no walk in the park lol, but i will be fine.. i like to see peoples reactions to the cut when i show it them... one guy i know almost past out on me :p

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
bump...

look at the damn pics then :p tell me what you think..

since i took them though part of the scab has come off and i took three stitches out my self.

Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
oooh looks painful, how many stitches?

on the out side is around 20, inside i am not to sure, they had to use my other tendon to fix the pully near the tip of my finger, but the stitches are coming loose and alot of dead skin is there, its like my hand is rotting and theres nothing i can do about it - its horrible.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Kebra said:
on the out side is around 20, inside i am not to sure, they had to use my other tendon to fix the pully near the tip of my finger, but the stitches are coming loose and alot of dead skin is there, its like my hand is rotting and theres nothing i can do about it - its horrible.

Hey, don't worry, it's a healing process, it'll all come good in the end ;)

Reaction score
well lol, my new pc should soften the blow alittle, i wont be building it buy 'hand' though, as i cant use my hand with the 'waffle gaurd' so i will get a mate and and pass the parts lol.

Reaction score
Thats the way

Kebra said:
well lol, my new pc should soften the blow alittle, i wont be building it buy 'hand' though, as i cant use my hand with the 'waffle gaurd' so i will get a mate and and pass the parts lol.

Hey thats what im gonna do Sit and pass HAHA. If he zaps something with static electricity then he will buy it lol. i didnt see the hand sounds nastyyy. i broke my legg maybeee 4 years ago riding a 3 wheeler (Was raining) and i slipped and my legg got ran over like 6 times :-X kinda sucked. had a cast on for about 6 weeks. But i should be getting my computer stuff Tuesday heres what im getting im gonna do sli and maybe raptors when they drop price for raid 0 take a look.
!
!
!
!
\/

Ask a Question