Operator List?

Does anyone have a list of all the access operators?

Is there one place I can find a list that I can print that includes such
information as <> works like "not" and the proper syntax for using such
operators in finds or queries?

Thanks

Albert D. Kallal

"Migrating from Filemaker" <Migrating from
Does anyone have a list of all the access operators?

Not sure what version you are using, but if in access 2003, jump to the code
editor (ctrl-g)

Then, from the menu go help->Microsoft Visual basic help

(so, choose the first option).

For the search, simply type in:
operators

You get a nice list of all the operators.

There is even a "summary" in that list....

Thank you.