'Open In New Window'/popups Problem

Chris Waters

I am having trouble with my browser. If I right click on a ling and select
'Open In New Window' then the window will open, but nothing will load. I
have to click 'Stop' and then 'Go'. Also Popups do not load and I'm getting
very frustrated.

I can't even search or post a new message on Microsoft's Internet Explorer
Newsgroup (Browser based) as the buttons open a popup without the
toolbars...so I can't even do the 'Stop' > 'Go routine I've described
above!!

I have repaired, re-installed and done EVERYTHING that is described on
Microsoft's support page:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q281679&sd=tech to
no avail.

Somebody PLEASE HELP ME!!

Regards
Mr Anxious

Robin T Cox

I am having trouble with my browser. If I right click on a ling and
select 'Open In New Window' then the window will open, but nothing
will load. I have to click 'Stop' and then 'Go'. Also Popups do not
load and I'm getting very frustrated.

I can't even search or post a new message on Microsoft's Internet
Explorer Newsgroup (Browser based) as the buttons open a popup without
the toolbars...so I can't even do the 'Stop' > 'Go routine I've
described above!!

I have repaired, re-installed and done EVERYTHING that is described on
Microsoft's support page:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q281679&sd=tech
to no avail.

Somebody PLEASE HELP ME!!