Old TechFever Comments

Reaction score
Re: TechFever

1st class service!
Found items cheaper than my other sellers and it was delivered as promised!
A* service - Thanks Techfever!

Reaction score
Re: TechFever

Fantastic website - definitely worth a look
Brilliant Service - my order arrived a day early :D.
I couldn't find anyone cheaper on AMD cpus or dual channel memory and one of the few places that had any stock of the motherboard I wanted (Asus A8N).

Reaction score
Techfever: the best?

To be honest I havent come across a site that has won me over as much as these guys. Initially I was amazed at the bargains I found - a night vision webcam for around £8??? You cant even get deals like that on ebay.

I asked for technical assistance due to knowing very little about what would be compatible with my PC - not only did their staff help me very well, they gave me their opinion and also the technical form to fill out that I never would have been able to find on my own. Through this I managed to find a compatible hard drive which was at a very reasonable price.

I signed up to their newsletter which is excellently set out, detailing competitions and a great selection of products from the site. I'm very wary of newsletters but this one is one of the best I've seen. Through this I found a Half Life 2 competition where if I ordered before 23rd May I'd be entered to win a voucher for a free download of the game. So I entered, and I won.

I dont quite know how much better a site needs to get than this, fantastic products, great prices and the most important thing staff that listen, then help, and also provide constant information on any order you make - when it will be shipped and when it will arrive etc. Recently they even had a deal for £2.99 postage.

I cant recommend Techfever more highly - go shop! and as one of their staff said "have fun".

Ask a Question