    preferrably searchable?

    Thanks
    Ali

    A.M, Jun 25, 2003

  2. A.M

    Ken Tucker Guest

    A.M.

    Before you go off and join Quick Starts Anonymous. In the start
    menu/Microsoft .Net Framework SDK/Samples and quickstart tutorials. Click
    on Setup Quick Starts. The quick starts will be available on the samples
    and quickstarts tutorials page or http://localhost/quickstart/default.aspx.

    Ken
    ----------
    "A.M" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I uderstand any Quick Start samples in .NET documentation or VS.NET
    > documentation or in any other community/portal websites, is a link to
    > http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/.
    >
    > That means if i don't have internet access, i can't have QuickStarts. I am
    > addicted to QuickStarts and i have to do projects is some places with
    > restricted internet access.
    >
    > Can i download the quickstarts in any format, so i will have them ofline

    or

    Ken Tucker, Jun 25, 2003

  3. A.M

    A.M Guest

    Wow !! , Thanks guys this is greate.
    You really helped me.
    The only problem is quick start pages can not access to Database, but i am
    going to troubleshout that by reading Configuration Details section.

    Thanks a bilion,
    Ali

    A.M, Jun 25, 2003