    missing or corrupt: windows2000 root\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

    I am running Windows 2000 Professional.

    Does anyone know how to remediate? Thanks.

    Ree, Apr 29, 2004

  2. Ree

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Ree.

    Google gets over 20,000 hits on "ntoskrnl.exe", including 467 in
    support.microsoft.com. It's a frequently asked and discussed question here.

    Start with this KB article:
    Err Msg: Windows NT Could Not Start...Ntoskrnl.exe
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;124550

    R. C. White, Apr 29, 2004

  3. Ree

    Guest Guest