Event ID: 117
Date: 5/25/200
Time: 5:24:43 P
User: USA\meekd
Computer: ATLFM0
Description
A client process connected to the directory with remote procedure call (RPC) string binding ncacn_ip_tcp:10.1.14.31.

Event Type: Informatio
Event Source: NTDS Replicatio
Event Category: Replication
Event ID: 151
Date: 5/25/200
Time: 5:24:43 P
User: USA\meekd
Computer: ATLFM0
Description
Internal event: The Directory Service has been asked to crack names with the following parameters

Number of Names:
Code Page: 125
Locale ID: 103
Format Offered:
Format Desired:
Flags: 0

Date: 5/25/200
Time: 5:24:43 P
User: USA\meekd
Computer: ATLFM0
Description
Internal event: The Directory Service processed the crack names request with status code 0.

Date: 5/25/200
Time: 5:24:43 P
User: USA\meekd
Computer: ATLFM0
Description
Internal event: The Directory Service processed the crack names request with status code 0.

Sriram.V

hi

Make sure that the security permissions are exactly the same using DSACLs
for
the objects that are successful and failing one.

Thanks

Regards

Sriram.V

(e-mail address removed)

| From: "=?Utf-8?B?QWd1aWxhRWFnbGU=?=" <[email protected]>
| Subject: NTDS Replication Events Logged for crack names
| Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 14:56:02 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory
|
| Windows 2000 Domain controller

I'm receiving the following directory service eventlog messages and can not
seem to find any information to what they indicate:

Event Type: Information
Event Source: NTDS Replication
Event Category: Replication
Event ID: 1172
Date: 5/25/2004
Time: 5:24:43 PM
User: USA\meekdb
Computer: ATLFM03
A client process connected to the directory with remote procedure call
(RPC) string binding ncacn_ip_tcp:10.1.14.31.

Event Type: Information
Event Source: NTDS Replication
Event Category: Replication
Event ID: 1511
Date: 5/25/2004
Time: 5:24:43 PM
User: USA\meekdb
Computer: ATLFM03
Internal event: The Directory Service has been asked to crack names with
the following parameters:

Number of Names: 1
Code Page: 1252
Locale ID: 1033
Format Offered: 2
Format Desired: 1
Flags: 0

Event Type: Information
Event Source: NTDS Replication
Event Category: Replication
Event ID: 1512

Date: 5/25/2004
Time: 5:24:43 PM
User: USA\meekdb
Computer: ATLFM03
Internal event: The Directory Service has been asked to crack names with
the following parameters:

Number of Names: 1
Code Page: 1252
Locale ID: 1033