Novice must reboot after disconnection disconnecting from Remote Assistance

Peter Sale

After a successful Remote Assistance session, if the Novice who originally requested the session disconnects from that session, (s)he must reboot her/his PC in order to start a new Remote Assistance session. Attempts to start a new Remote Assistance session without first rebooting fail, displaying the following error message:

Remote Assistance cannot connect because the novice is currently being helped by an expert. Only one expert can provide help at a time.
So, my question is how can a Remote Assistance session be correctly terminated, by either the Expert or the Novice, such that a new session can be started up, say 5-10 minutes later, without the need for the Novice to first reboot his or her PC?

Huei Wang [MSFT]

No, that's not how it suppose to work, when this happen, can you do
qwinsta.exe or use task manager to see if there is another user call
"helpassistant".

-