Not printing the "header" in Outlook 2000

Joakim

Hi,
I would be happy if I could get some help regarding printing mail....

Is it possible to print a mail in Outlook 2000 without getting the:

lines in the printout?

Regards,
Joakim

This seems to be the $64K question. And I would like to know the answer
too. My guess is that it's not straight forward or meant to be disabled
by the user. You think that M$ has an agreement with the toner and
ink companies to print this and not allow it to be turned off - as it
uses more supples.

Having said that, I've noticed that you cannot "add" print styles from
scratch. You can copy "memo style", you can reset "memo style" but you
cannot delete "memo style" as you can other styles you "copy" from it.

I'm sure there's some RSP (really smart person) out there who can tell
us where Outlook gets "memo style" from, how it's linked in and how to
edit it from the back door without Outlook noticing.

Bo.