    Before it did not do any of these annoying things.

    I am using Windows XP with SP # 2 installed.

    How do we fix that? So I do not have to HIDE it manually all the time.

    Ritter197, Feb 11, 2005

  2. Ritter197

    Spock Guest

    On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:08:29 -0500, "Ritter197"
    <> wrote:

    >Since I renewed for another year I find that the NOD32 comes up at Startup
    >(OK of course) then the screen goes black for a moment and NOD32 comes up
    >again with the Control Center and stays there. I always have to manually
    >close and Hide it.
    >

    >Before it did not do any of these annoying things.
    >
    >I am using Windows XP with SP # 2 installed.
    >

    >How do we fix that? So I do not have to HIDE it manually all the time.

    What changed since you renewed? You could uninstall NOD, delete the
    Eset folder in program files and try a reinstall.

    Spock, Feb 12, 2005

  3. Ritter197

    Ritter197 Guest

    I tried un-installing and re-installing.
    It made no difference. The Control Center comes on 2 X and stays there on
    the desktop the second time.

    I have to manually close it each time.

    Never had that problem before.

    Ritter197, Feb 14, 2005
  4. Ritter197

    Ritter197 Guest

    Sorry, I see now. I have version 2.12.3.

    But the screen still comes up (Ctl. center) and stays. It does not go into
    Hiding by itself. I must do it manually.

    That is a problem to me.

    Ritter197, Feb 16, 2005
  5. Jari Lehtonen, Feb 17, 2005