    internet (behind ISA), I can view it. Btw, im using Exchange 5.5 SP4 on
    Windows 2000 SP4 Server. Hope you might help.

    MP

    M P, Apr 19, 2006

  2. M P

    Steve Parry Guest

    "M P" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi!
    >
    > Im not sure if KB818709 fixes is the reason since this is the last
    > activity that I've done that causes my owa not to be accessed remotely.
    > Remotely because when a user tries to access
    > http://exchangeserver/exchange on their browser, the message "No website
    > is configured at this address. But if I will try to browse it on the
    > server, it works also when accessed thru internet (behind ISA), I can view
    > it. Btw, im using Exchange 5.5 SP4 on Windows 2000 SP4 Server. Hope you
    > might help.
    >
    > MP

    what happens when you ping exchangeserver ?

    This sounds like a DNS resolution issue, to test add the ipaddress and name
    to the hosts file of a problematic PC, if it starts working then it sounds
    like DNS.

    --
    Steve Parry BA(Hons) MCP

    http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

    Steve Parry, Apr 19, 2006

  3. M P

    Guest Guest

    You should also check whether the time between FE and BE servers are exactly
    the same.

    volkan gunaydin
    systems engineer

    Guest, Apr 19, 2006