no icons in My Network Places Properties

Enrique Garcia

When I right click and select properties on My Netework Places to go to
Network and Dial-up Connections, I find that my network connection Icons are
gone. I'm running Windows 2000server, with SP4. Any ideas how to get them
back?
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated,
thanks,
Enrique

Terry Barcroft [MSFT]

Hello Enrique,
Take a look at the following article and see if t helps:

Troubleshooting Missing Network and Dial-Up Connections Icons
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329050

Thanks,
Terry Barcroft [MSFT]

When replying, please post to GROUP so that everyone can benefit from the
knowledge.