    cbjames Guest

    I am stareting an online newspaper and am looking for a
    template, or possible software. Any ideas?

    cbjames, Apr 5, 2005

  2. cbjames

    Tom Gahagan Guest

    Tom Gahagan, Apr 5, 2005

  3. This might help you - CGI/Perl scripts from http://www.ezscripting.co.uk or
    try www.hotscripts.com for scripts working on your particular server.

    http://www.newsscript.co.uk/ is the specific site for a "news" and
    "headines" type script that can be integrated with your current design using
    html templates and <<fieldname>> type things. Visit the site for more.

    Andrew Murray, Apr 9, 2005
  4. cbjames

    Grant1

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    You can check out this site for Microsoft Word, Adobe Illustrator or a Photoshop newspaper template. They are free. I'm sure you're done with your project, but perhaps this will help the next user to come across this post.

    Grant1, Jun 26, 2012
  5. cbjames

    wildsway18

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    If you need a newspaper template for Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop, this is the best I found so far. All of them are completely free and easy to use even for school..

    wildsway18, Oct 7, 2012