From: "=?Utf-8?B?RXJpYw==?=" <[email protected]>
Subject: New Win2000 PDC
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:51:15 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.general

We are setting up a new Win2000 PDC, and want to know how to get all of
the user profiles from the old PDC to the new one. We don't want to have
to recreate all 20+ profiles on each individual NT workstation. I have
seen a suggestion of putting the new machine on the network, making it the
BDC, then upgrading it to PDC and taking down the old PDC. I may answer my
own question here, but I need to know if this solution will work.