    Defender and in all these weeks it has never detected and removed it. I am
    writing this message hoping that Microsoft takes action and updates Windows
    Defender !!!

    infected, Feb 6, 2008

  2. infected

    Engel Guest

    Submit it via the process noted in Windows Defender Help, or here:

    Report a possible spyware problem to Microsoft

    <http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/support/reportspyware.mspx>

    Thanks for the report. Can you follow the spyware submission instructions in
    the help to make sure WD have your samples if you still have them?

    Thank you
    - -- ---

    COOKS
    God sends meat, the devil sends cooks. -----Charles VI