New Gaming PC for around £650

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Snipersunset said:
wizkid said:
Yep looks good to me. :)
wizkid said:
They will all do what you want them to do, but out of all of them I would probably go for the first one as that has a slightley better graphics card than the rest. Or if you can aford a bit more then maybe the third one as thats faster, I doubt weather you would notice much difference in the graphics tbh.

Wiz: Are you mad? That is the worst motherboard i have ever seen, M-ATX, absolutely no room for upgrading and its a cheap POS....

http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=G31M3-F&class=mb

Wiz: you cant just give advice if you dont know what you looking at.... :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I'm getting more confused by the second!

Can someone pick me a pc that i can play games, do photoshopwork and surf the net on for about £700 please!
bowdown.gif
:confused:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Cyberpower have gone down a bit in my estimation, they use sh*t parts (MB and PSU) now dont they....

In you situation i'd go for this....

Titan Lite Custom

With Windows7 if you wish. If you'd rather add Vista 64bit for £73.

The 260 is out of stock, but im sure if you phoned/webnote/posted in the customer section of their forum and asked they'd sort you out something im sure. ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• ocukorder.jpg
    ocukorder.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 158
Reaction score
V_R,

I agree Micro ATX boards are rubbish there is no room to up-grade much on them and they do not overclock as well as the ATX boards or at all in some cases. I should had looked more thoroughly before replying and giving advice if I did read it and found that it had a Micro ATX board and an unbranded PSU then I would have had concerns about this and mentioned it. I'll look through things in depth before giving advice next time. :)

Snipersunset,

I apologise for any confusion I caused last night I should have read through the systems properly and I would like V_R has said I would have mentioned the same to you. If V_R says Cyber systems have gone down hill then I would go with the Titan Lite Custom as this is seems to be the best one for you. I would post a note on the overclockers customer support forums as V_R pointed out and they will sort you out with a graphics card. :)

I hope my reply is clearer to you both.

Regards,

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
No worries Wiz. :)

Its not that its crap coz its mATX so much, i mean look at the Asus Rampage II Gene That is (Bizarrely) mATX but is a very good board and by all accounts a good Oc'er too.

That MSI POS is just cheap and nasty, i mean just look at it....

MS-7528-010.jpg

Crap chipset
2 Dimms @ only 800mhz
only 4 Sata's
etc...

Remember the MB is 'heart' of the system. Its worth spending a little more on that.

Ask a Question