Never Full Screen

telboy1938

Hi.......Can anyone advise me how to adjust my settings in order that I
open in "full screen" size no matter what site I select.......I always
have to open it out fully myself and it is infuriating after a
while.......Your help is much appreciated...Telboy 1938

Raoul

Assuming your starting from a shortcut, go to the desk top and right click
on the shortcut, then click properties, then click shortcut and where it
says Run....change that to maximized.

An alternate would be to open the application (I'm assuming IE here) then
drag the edges (top and bottom too) out to the edge of the desktop. Next
time you open IE, it should be fine.

Hope this helps.

telboy1938

"telboy1938" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

Hi.......Can anyone advise me how to adjust my settings in order that
open in "full screen" size no matter what site I select.......I
always
have to open it out fully myself and it is infuriating after a
while.......Your help is much appreciated...Telboy 1938
Hi Raoul....I've tried dragging the edges but that did not
work.......Also it is not necessarily a shortcut which gives me the
problem. Hence this caused me to post a following question (to which I
believe you have responded to) regarding Reg & VBS files...A believe
"Kellys Corner" give a sizing fix but I am unsure how I should use
it.......Thanks so far.....Telboy1938