    cmd and type net view but when I do I get "system error 58 has occurred" the
    specified server cannot perform the requested operation.

    Thanks

    Clayton, Nov 1, 2009

  2. Hi
    Download this free util. run it. You would see every thing that is on the
    Network and its Shares.
    http://www.softperfect.com/products/networkscanner/
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Nov 1, 2009

  3. Clayton

    Clayton Guest

    Thanks, I can see the NAS with this utility but still can not see it in
    Networks, how do I fix this?

    Clayton, Nov 2, 2009
  4. Clayton

    Clayton Guest

    It seems to be showing now, I don't know why the delay

    cheers

    Clayton, Nov 2, 2009
  5. Clayton

    Clayton Guest