Need to purchase FrontPage 2002 for Windows 98 version 2

I have an older system and can't afford to upgrade the CPU or the version of
Windows. I am currently using Windows 98 Version 2. I had a trial version of
FrontPage 2002 that I used for my web page and would like to continue to use
it with out it costing me hundreds of dollars. Were can I purchase FrontPage
2002?

Tom Pepper Willett

You can try to find it at your favorite software store if available, or
perhaps (not likely) find a legitimate version on Ebay?
--
===
Tom "Pepper" Willett
| I have an older system and can't afford to upgrade the CPU or the version
of
| Windows. I am currently using Windows 98 Version 2. I had a trial version
of
| FrontPage 2002 that I used for my web page and would like to continue to
use
| it with out it costing me hundreds of dollars. Were can I purchase
FrontPage
| 2002?

Maverick

I see full versions selling on ebay for less than $60 and
upgrade versions for about $30.
Maverick

You can try to find it at your favorite software store if available, or
perhaps (not likely) find a legitimate version on Ebay?
--
===
Tom "Pepper" Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
---
About FrontPage 2003:
http://office.microsoft.com/home/office.aspx? assetid=FX01085802
FrontPage 2003 Product Information:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/frontpage/prodinfo/default
..mspx
Understanding FrontPage:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/frontpage/
===
"Henry Elliott" <Henry

Tom Pepper Willett

It's a risk.
--
===
Tom "Pepper" Willett
About FrontPage 2003:
http://office.microsoft.com/home/office.aspx?assetid=FX01085802
FrontPage 2003 Product Information:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/frontpage/prodinfo/default.mspx
Understanding FrontPage:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/frontpage/
===
| I see full versions selling on ebay for less than $60 and
| upgrade versions for about $30.
| Maverick

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

becareful that they're not bootleg or the wrong language.