My new toy - could not resist the temptation

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
nice upgrade :thumb:

the day or date is wrong. :p

I have not been wearing this watch since I was waiting for the strap to arrive. I had made the change on the 1st as it was Feb and I guess I made that mistake. :blush:

Thanks for pointing out. It's now 3 in the morning and I have to avoid changing it between 10 PM and 4 AM so will adjust it in the morning when I get up. ;)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
From what you say, you sure need an Eco-Drive, buy one and you can join the club with Becky and me already as members promoting environment friendly watches :) If you need help in selecting I can volunteer and pick five gorgeous ones to select from based on your budget. :cool:
I am very tempted Quad... it will be our 40th Wedding anniversary in a couple of months, (with a birthday in-between) and "Mr TC" keeps asking if I would like to choose a new watch!

Your new leather strap is really nice, and enhances the appearance of the watch even more imho. :)

Reaction score
:D It looks great to me great choice there Quad both for the watch and the new leather strap:thumb:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
the day or date is wrong. :p

When I woke up I checked the date which was showing Sat 3 than it dawned on me that the pictures I took were just after midnight. So the date had changed when I took the pictures and the day must have changed a little later. So all is good an I have nothing to worry about :thumb:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Thanks to all for your positive comments. I think the strap sometimes enhances the very design of the watch and I have in the past had similar experience. Some watches look good with the bracelets and some with leather straps.

I am tempted to change the strap of my Tissot as well but it has to be very carefully picked as it is a retro design from the 70's and very few straps suit the watch. I guess I will have to do the research on that in the next few days when I get time.

Here is the link to a forum page where the first two pictures on page 2 are of exactly the same watch with same bracelet that I have.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f62/show-off-your-tissot-prs516-auto-quartz-here-272310-2.html

Ask a Question