My second new toy this month - iPad 4!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I had to get a new iPad mainly for presentations to the client at workplace. Nonetheless it is a toy for me to play with when at home :lol: I barely have got the hang of my other new toy the Galaxy S4 and now this, I am a bit overwhelmed so to speak. :fool:

The retina display is just too good to be true to be very honest. :drool:

Now I have to find a case for it as it is very likely to slip out of hands as it is. :nod:

The exact unit I bought is the 4th generation 16 GB with wifi.

Now I need time to find out what it offers and do a bit of search for suitable apps that I could use:D

Link

Reaction score
was going to buy one, but it will probably not get used much after the initial joy of owning one!
thought i would use my laptop more once i got fibre optic bb & a decent wireless connection!!

enjoy your new toy, i mean gadget, quad.:thumb:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Very nice indeedy Quad. I'm sure you're going to have fun discovering all that your new toy is capable of. Enjoy! :thumb: :D

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
but it will probably not get used much after the initial joy of owning one!

Quite right there, first few weeks I had mine I was on it every day, now it has become a centre piece on the lounge coffee table :fool:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I agree with all of you that this is one device I actually have no need of but it is a necessity when it comes to presentations to the client in the field and for that the unit is funded by the company ($539 interest free) and I will have to pay off the amount in 9 installments.

Between my Galaxy S4 phone and the recently acquired Samsung Ultrabook this unit is tightly squeezed in-between. I guess I have to find out what this unit has to really offer that the other two do not.

I had never owned any Apple product so now I have four platforms to my disposal, the phone with Android, Samsung laptop with Windows 7, Thinkpad with Linux and now the iPad with IOS.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I had never owned any Apple product so now I have four platforms to my disposal, the phone with Android, Samsung laptop with Windows 7, Thinkpad with Linux and now the iPad with IOS.

Of the 4, IOS is the easiest to use. It does what it says on the tin :thumb:

Ask a Question