Acruncher
Reaction score
http://gallery.atpic.com/32731

Just a few snaps of the recent snow.

happywave.gif

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
These are super AB - the scenery is really breathtaking and beautiful in the snow. I particularly liked the ones with the dead-looking tree, which had all its branches limned with snow. It looked very striking. Thank you for sharing :thumb: :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Fantastic pics :)

The Lakes is such a beautiful place!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
the dead-looking tree,

He ain't dead hes only restin. (not PINEing for the fijords though) :p Should come back to life soon.
nod.gif
Its a deciduous variety not a deadstickyus you know
laughingsmiley.gif

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
He ain't dead hes only restin. (not PINEing for the fijords though) :p Should come back to life soon.
nod.gif
Its a deciduous variety not a deadstickyus you know
laughingsmiley.gif

I was meaning the one in pic number 12 ...the one without any twiggyness on his extremities at all, poor lad, not the other one in pic 20, which is abundantly twiggy, though both are beautiful in their own way. :nod:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
I was meaning the one in pic number 12 ...the one without any twiggyness on his extremities at all, poor lad, not the other one in pic 20, which is abundantly twiggy, though both are beautiful in their own way. :nod:

Ah ha I'd forgoten pic 12 :blush:

Ask a Question