Not open for further replies.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Met Office Warnings Issued For:

Merseyside

Yellow early warning of snow

Updated 25 minutes ago:​

An area of rain, sleet and snow is expected to spread eastwards across the area during Boxing Day before clearing during the evening and overnight. Some uncertainty surrounds how much snow will occur, but several centimetres of snow is likely even at low levels, especially in a swathe through Wales and the Midlands, where there is the potential for an amber warning. As precipitation clears, roads could turn very icy.

The public should be aware of the potential for disruption from snow. Please watch for updates to this warning, especially if travelling.

:user:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Ooh, hope you're wearing your thermal sporran there Mucks..? ;)

It was frosty last night, and looks very cloudy and still right now, so wouldn't be surprised to see a flake or two.

Reaction score
:(Just got in from taking dogs for a walk and by jingo it aint half cold:nod:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Much nippo the freezebug in the marsh doncha know.

They're forming wagon train circles for protection after being snowed to a halt in Yorkshire.

Brass monkeys are readying the forms for numerous insurance claims.

And me? I don't give a monkeys ;)

I got the double live vinyl LP Nirvana Live At Reading for Christmas and some other stuff - yay! A dead guy making the most glorious music in 1992. Oh yes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question